i had my first interview for my Summative Graded Unit “package” today.
i interviewed a lady who runs a smoking cessation group she has asked me not to include her name in my blogs, written work or recordings and i have agreed to this.
These are the questions i asked;
1. What exactly is a smoking cessation group.
2. How long does an average session last and is there a limit to how many sessions there can be for a person.
3. Is there a lot of relapses and if so what aftercare is offered by smoking cessation workers?
4. what illnesses/issues can smokers suffer from after giving up smoking that you are aware of?
5. what would your advice be to anyone considering /wanting to give up smoking?
These questions were answered very well and i got great audio from the lady and some if it will fit well into my “package”.
Before i went to the building i ensured i knew exactly where i was going so that i would not be late i arrived in plenty of time. Aso i checked that where i was recording was a safe environment to do so.
I checked the equipment i was using to ensure it was all in full working order i took spare batteries with me just in case.